I’d like your opinion, you guys!
As I type this, it’s been almost 2 years since we started having group watches on this site, and since our Chuno group watch started in November 2020(!), we basically haven’t had a break from group watches.
With the participation rate appearing to drop in the last couple of group watches (for both Wednesdays and Saturdays), I’m wondering if it’s time to recalibrate.
Since this is a space that you guys have helped to build with your suggestions and opinions, I thought the natural thing to do, would be to ask you guys what you think. 😃
What are our options?
This isn’t cast in stone, but just off the top of my head, here are a few options that we have available to us:
1. Keep going with the group watches
2. Keep going with the group watches, but with tweaks. Such as.. covering more recent shows, perhaps?
3. Pause the group watches, because you’d like a break to watch your own thing for a while, but you’d like to start back up eventually, because you still like the group watch experience.
4. Stop the group watches altogether, because you’d like me to focus on watching more recent shows and write more reviews.
Here’s a quick poll, so that you can easily let me know which of these is closest to what you’d prefer.
- Maybe one a week is enough* 39%, 28 votes28 votes 39%28 votes - 39% of all votes
- Stop the group watches altogether, and write more reviews 28%, 20 votes20 votes 28%20 votes - 28% of all votes
- Keep going with the group watches, but with tweaks. 18%, 13 votes13 votes 18%13 votes - 18% of all votes
- Pause the group watches, but start back up after a while 10%, 7 votes7 votes 10%7 votes - 10% of all votes
- Keep going with the group watches! 4%, 3 votes3 votes 4%3 votes - 4% of all votes
Poll goes till end of Monday, 15 August 2022, my time (GMT+8). You may revote if you change your mind.
Of course, feel free to share your more nuanced thoughts in the comments, along with any other ideas or suggestions you might have, for our group watch slots!
Thanks for loving and supporting this space like you do, you guys.