Welcome to the blog!
So. What’s this place about?
Originally, this was started as a mainly reviews-driven blog, with fangirling on the side, and just a sprinkling of musings type posts.
Over time, this has evolved, and this has become a more multi-faceted space, with more stuff to offer everyone. We think that’s pretty cool. 🙂
Right now, the posts fall into several main categories:
- Reviews [Mainly kdrama reviews, with a couple of movie exceptions. Full list of reviews here.]
- Group Watches [Episode notes, rather than reviews. Full list of Group Watch episode notes here.]
- Reaction Posts [Neither reviews nor episode notes. Purely my reaction to various variety specials or fan meetings, with an emphasis on personal highlights. List of Reaction Posts here.]
- K-love Confessions [k-love confessions complete with personal love journeys & photo galleries, full list here.]
- Pure Pretty [Photo-heavy posts celebrating the gorgeous men on our k-screens, full list here.]
- Dear kfangurl [An agony unni type of thing, specifically skewed towards dramas & fangirling. Posts here.]
- Musings [Thinking-out-loud types of posts, whenever and however inspiration strikes. Posts here.]
- Faves [A list of my all-time favorite dramas, here]
- Glossary [A quick glossary to help you navigate your way through Dramaland, here]
- Dream Dramas [The fruit of our active imaginations. We happen to think that our dream dramas are sometimes more amazing than the real dramas on our screens. Yes, we’re biased, heh. The dream dramas are a fairly new addition to the blog. Check ’em out here.]
- #FindMyTribe [A subtle way for drama fans to wear our drama love, & possibly also connect with other drama fans in their local area. More about that here.]
Plus! If you’re curious about the origin story of the blog, you can check that out here.
Who runs this place?
The blog was started by kfangurl (full About page here),
And she’s now joined by her partner-in-awesome, Lady G (full About page here).
Please feel free to comment and poke around!
Oh, and just so you know, comments don’t close around here, coz we like to believe that our posts are pretty timeless, heh. So if you leave a comment, we will see it!