1. New ad network
Today I experimented with a new ad network, and apparently things went wonky. 😛
I thought I’d approved selected rows of ads interspersed into each review, but Beez alerted me that she saw literal entire pages of ads. 😱 How awful. 😫
If you encountered that today, I’m very sorry.
I’ve since deleted everything and started over, and now, what I have in place – supposedly – is single rows of 3 ads, to be allowed every 1,000 words, plus a single row of 3 ads, at the very end of the post. I’ve removed pop-unders, and I’ve also removed the banner ad at the top of the page.
Do let me know if the updated ads format isn’t working, and I will see how to fix it.