In in all, I’d hafta say that 2013 has been a big k-year for me. My biggest k-year ever, since I got on the k-train in 2007. After all, this is the year that I:
– experienced what it’s like to take care of a blog;
– discovered the awesome allure of Kim Woo Bin;
– went to my first fanmeet, ever;
– organized my first squee-fest (fun!)
– faced my first existential crisis as a blogger. (I survived. It’s all good.)
The downside of all that, though? I watched the least amount of drama, ever, since I got on the drama train.
Tsk. The irony, right?