This is just a quick announcement, that the blog’s site loading speeds SHOULD have improved.
But, in order for you to enjoy the faster speeds, you may need to clear your browser caches on your device.
I’ll talk a little more about this after the jump – but I just wanted to put it out there upfront, that clearing your browser caches might be the missing link, now that I’ve put fixes in place.
First of all, I’m really sorry that so many of you have been having site loading issues. I think I’ve finally got it solved now – fingers crossed!
I’ve now subscribed to both a CDN service AND an image optimization service, both of which are supposed to help with site loading times. I’m also taking Merij’s suggestion, to clear the site caches manually on a more regular basis, as that appears to help as well.
My ad account manager has also moved my account to a new platform, which should improve ad loading speeds; the slow ad loading had been impacting site loading speeds before.
At the same time, I would suggest that you try clearing your browser caches, so that your browser loads a fresh version of the site, instead of trying to grab an older version that would most likely load slower.
I’m personally experiencing better loading times, both on desktop and mobile, and I’m hopeful that this will be true for you too.
Fingers crossed that this works for you guys, but if you still run into poor loading times, please let me know, and I’ll continue to explore options for improvement. 😅
Thanks everyone, for your patience with the site!